Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It's working!

Ok...I read Corey's blog this morning and decided I was going to make a concerted effort to get through my work day with a positive "I'm on it" attitude!

I cracked up on his last line when he say's
"The real battle is not letting the attiturd of others affect you"

At first I was like dude you totally spelled it wrong, then it hit me...
LOL...The real battle is not letting the crap of others affect you!!!

Wow did he hit the nail on the head...

Ok...so I'm nearing the end of my work day and I can honestly say that it's been a really really great day!! My attitude has even rubbed off on my boss. Yes I was faced with a couple of challenges and even though my first reaction was going to be "Grrrrr"
Ok that's not true it was more like...
ARE YOU STINKING KIDDING ME!!!!
I stopped myself then went on with no yuky bad attitude after taste...this is HUGE for me cause I tend to have attitude hangovers.

Now the only hangover I wanna have is another attitude free day!

Thanks Corey!!!

No comments: