I found these two leaves at the bottom of the steps yesterday and it immediately put a smile on my face because this is my favorite time of year!!
I LOVE...
the smell of the crisp air
all the colors of the changing leaves
sweaters with long sleeves wrapped around a cup of coffee
fall candle scents
the sound of the leaves blowing across the ground
football games
raking/walking/kicking through leaves
hay rides
apple picking
So what do you like about fall?
2 comments:
Thank you, Angel, for being positive about fall. I love fall too and I'm often discouraged by everyone's negative view of it. Let's just enjoy it - all the things you mentioned and more.
Miss you!
I love the colors of those leaves! we need to print that :)
sweatshirt weather, tailgating, smell of pumpkin, cool weather with the warm sun shining down
love you
Post a Comment