Monday, September 8, 2008

A Sunday To Remember...

I had the incredible honor of holding my sisters hand as she made her way to the front of our church and in front of almost 2000 people...surrendered her life to God!

It was also our baptism weekend so after the service...without hesitation...she said she wanted to be baptized. Brittani, Kyle, Peyton and I were there to watch as she took her first steps towards Christ!

You can watch the service here:
GCC

There are no words to express my happiness...
I felt like my heart was about to burst!

THIS IS A LOOK OF HAPPINESS!

Congrats Sis...
I love you with all my heart!!

2 comments:

Brittani Renee said...

what a great day it was! so glad to be a part of it

Jayme said...

Such beautiful news. Thanks for sharing it. This is one of Granma Harriett's answers to prayer...