Friday, November 16, 2007

Asking for prayer...

I immediately thought of Brittani when I saw this sign...

She's so overwhelmed with school (Bethel)...school (Notre Dame)...work (this covers all her jobs) and life....which"Life" right now is school and work! She's really struggling to stay well and the stress right now is pretty heavy. She's been warned by the doctors on how stress plays a huge role in weakening her immune system...
so she has to take care of herself!

I wish I could help and take some of the load off but I can't...
what I can do is PRAY!!
I ask our family and friends to join me in lifting Brittani up in prayer...

B-
This prayer's for you
I heart you!!!



Give me a fresh breeze of release to lighten my load.

Teach me your way and your will.

Speak to me Lord in a way that I would understand and obey.

Send the right people in my life to be a source of love, guidance and new opportunities.

Thank you Lord for your mercy and grace.

Thank you for favor in this season.

I am ready for serenity and solutions to adapt to the changes in my life.

I thank you now in advance because I believe you are an awesome God.

Instead of wishing, whining, weeping, feeling weak, weary and worried, I will worship my way back to wholeness.

Instead of a breakdown, I'm grateful for my breakthrough.

Thank you Lord for leading me to this prayer that speaks to my heart.

I'm ready for my healing and deliverance.

Thank you Lord for working it out.

It is so. It is done. It is all right with my soul.

I exhale now trusting you Lord as I walk away from temptation, depression and the stronghold of the enemy.

Your divine law operates within me as I speak, think and act with faith, love and courage.

I stand on your promises as you cover me with your protection and provision. My trust in you Lord allows me to exhale the stress, worry and shame.

Divine Spirit, I am encouraged now and will press on in the name of Jesus and all that is holy and true.

Amen



3 comments:

Brittani Renee said...

:tear: All I can say is thank you and I love you!

Prayer is the only thing that will get me through this- God has provisions I know not of, more than I can ask or imagine.

jeny said...

I pray for Brittani daily! He will not give her more than she can handle. I am so proud of her.

Jayme said...

What a beautiful prayer. Jen took the words out of my mouth, He won't give her too much to handle! That means she is tough stuff, carrying this load. I'm so proud; I know you are too. Love you both...