Friday, November 16, 2007

Thomas Banicki has gone home...

I just received a call from my friend Ron...sadly his baby brother Tom passed away this morning. It was the end of April that Tom was diagnosed with a very rare cancer.
Tom was only 38 and the father of 4 children.

This has been very devastating...
Please pray for the family



3 comments:

jeny said...

I'm so sorry Angel. I remember your post asking for prayer for him back then. I will be praying for his family during this time.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your prayers they have made our very difficult journey a little easier. Tom was at peace and ready to go home. He is now free of the terrible pain that bone cancer causes. Please continue to keep us in your prayers. It will be very hard to be without Tom by our side.
Tom's Mom

Christine said...

I'm so sorry to hear this. I will be lifting Tom's family up my prayers.