Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I had Kyle over last weekend to spend the night...he's such a lil ham!

I called my sis Saturday morning to talk about what time I'd be picking him up but Kyle answered the phone and this is how I was greeted...
"Aunt Angel-where are you???
I've been waiting ALL morning for you to come pick me up!!!"

When I got out there I called Terry and had him open the garage door for me and asked him to put Kyle on the phone...while I was listening to Kyle ask me over and over where I was and when was I comin to get him, I quietly worked my way through their house and found him lounging in his fav chair in his bedroom. Mom and Dad were trying to keep a straight face while listening to him...I walked up next to him and he still didn't know I was there. "Aunt Angel...where are you...are you there???" I said yes I am...
It took him a minute...he then caught me out of the corner of his eye and flew up out of his chair so stinkin fast and wrapped his lil arms around me :)

Of course I enjoyed every second of it!!!

I really enjoyed my time with him...
It also reminded me how much I miss Brittani at that age :)


1 comment:

Beth said...

That is just precious! :-D