Saturday, July 28, 2007

Lookie what I found...

On my way home from Dad and Mom's I spotted this girl runnin down the road...I stopped to see if she would come to me and she did stop when I called her but when another lady stopped to help she took off in the cornfield.

We headed into the field but couldn't find her so I headed back out and whistled for her...then I just happend to looked down the road and saw her. When I whistled again...she stopped so the lady that was with me took off in her truck and grabbed her.

We tried calling Kryders to get information from her tag but they were closed so I took her with me and headed back to dad's and spent an hour on calls but I couldn't get any help or info until Monday :{ She's an older golden and she was a stinkin lover so of course I fell in love with her!!! Her tags were from 2005 so I didn't know if she was up to date on her shots and I didn't want to take a chance getting my dogs sick so I packed her back up in my car and mom and I headed back to where I found her and stopped at a couple of houses. Thankfully the last guy I talked to said that his cousin (who lived next door) had one kennel left that was open and she could stay with them until Monday and he would call Kryders.

God is good!!!


No comments: