I found out this morning when I went in to work that Trace stayed at the hotel yesterday/last night. I had seen a huge rv parked on the side of the building but I thought maybe it was a sports team...I guess they had another rv parked on the other side for the band members. I was tellin my brother about it and he said when he drove by yesterday that he saw a bunch of people sitting under a tent and some were playin frisbee. From what I understand not too many people knew who it was...so I guess if you wanna avoid a bunch of press the way to do it is to park your rv out in the open...pitch a tent and act normal :}Sunday, July 29, 2007
Country Boy at the Country Inn...
I found out this morning when I went in to work that Trace stayed at the hotel yesterday/last night. I had seen a huge rv parked on the side of the building but I thought maybe it was a sports team...I guess they had another rv parked on the other side for the band members. I was tellin my brother about it and he said when he drove by yesterday that he saw a bunch of people sitting under a tent and some were playin frisbee. From what I understand not too many people knew who it was...so I guess if you wanna avoid a bunch of press the way to do it is to park your rv out in the open...pitch a tent and act normal :}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You didn't get to meet him?
I like the new colors! You've been on my mind alot lately. How are you doing with your prayer concern? I continue to keep you in my prayers. I love you!
Post a Comment