Saturday, July 28, 2007

HAPPY 40TH BUBBY!!

(a lil early)



It's hard for me to believe that my lil brother is turning 40!!

I LOVE YOU BUB!!

A little unconventional but I made his birthday card out of an envelope...I found this really cool metal "R" in our collection of card making supplies and attached it with those little square foamy thingys that make it sit up off the card. What I didn't realize is that this "R" was part of a group of other letters (s, i, n, d, f, e) that Britt was saving for one of her frames. Can you figure out what it was supposed to spell???

Oops!!

Bubby and Britters cheezin


Dad was dishing up the ice cream and asked me how much I wanted...I said "just a lil" so look what he brings me...he put "a lil" on the end of a stinkin toothpick!! He cracks me up!!

I guess dishin all that ice cream tuckered him out ;}


1 comment:

Brittani Renee said...

I love these pictures- I'm stealing them from you soon!
Love you
-b