Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Signs Signs Everwhere There's Signs...

Anywhere you drive there they are...
SIGNS
All for the purpose of instructing you
on what to do as you proceed ahead...

So why do we have these signs...what's their purpose?

For direction and protection

As I was going through construction on my way to work this morning it hit me...

Do I really pay attention to the signs?

When I travel the same roads day in and day out, I must admit that I get to the point where my mind doesn't register some of the signs. It's not something I do on purpose...it's like I see them but I don't really see them. How many times have seen someone blow a stop sign? I really don't think they planned it...it just happens because their focus is somewhere else.

Looking at the "Warning" signs this morning made me think...

How many strategically "God placed signs" am I missing?

Is it going to take something like this to get my attention?


1 comment:

jeny said...

Thanks for the beautiful reminder Angel.