PILLS PILLS PILLS...YUK!!What is it about vitamins or an Rx
that makes me not wanna take them?
Could it be the monstrous size of the pills
(like the actual size of these shown above!!)
which then causes that reverse action in my throat?
-or-
Could it be the uggh...nasty taste that it leaves
on your tongue if you even hesitate in the least when swallowing?
-or-
The fear that the chewable Vitamin C really isn't "chewable"
(Had that happen once and never ever ever again...ask Brittani!!)
So is it really the pills or is it just my brain tormenting me???
When I was little, I was such a wimp when it came to taking pills that my parents bought me this special lil cup...
You'd lay the pill on that handy dandy lil ledge...then when you'd drink the liquid...the pill just shot down your throat...completely bypassing the tongue!! No more having to re swallow the pill over and over again...you know what happens to it then...the one wretched tasting pill turns into 6 or 8 smaller even more wretched tasting pills!Hmmm...I wonder if they still make these things :0]
I just might have to get me one!
1 comment:
it is only for your good :)
Post a Comment