Sunday, March 9, 2008

Brittani...

FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY...


THANK YOU!!!

Ok so here's what happened Friday night...

About 45 minutes before my Open House Party...I started to feel light headed then I got really nauseous...it hit me so fast! I won't go into the details of what followed next but it wasn't pretty :[

Brittani was trying to take care of me and figure out what to do about the party but by this point I told her it was too late to call everyone. She told me she would take care of everything and that she did!! She got me settled...then Lysol'd everything!

Brittani handled the entire party on her own
and had some really great sales :]
Now I know who to call if I can't do a show!

Congrats to Amber for being my Secret Hostess!

B...thanks for taking such great care of our guests and
Congratulations...I'm making you my Secret Advisor :0]

Oh and thank you for mothering me all weekend...
ok well except for having to take all those stinkin horse pills ;]


I HEART YOU BEYOND WORDS!!!



4 comments:

jeny said...

I was so sorry to hear how sick you were, and missed seeing you. I'm glad Britt was there for you ;) Hope you're feeling better by now. love you.
j

Brittani Renee said...

your welcome :)
love you

Christine said...

I'm sorry you were so sick this weekend! How quickly our plans can change, huh? Praise God you have an amazing daughter and best friend to pick up the pieces!
We missed you! Hope you're back to full health very soon!
Love you!

Jayme said...

Yikes, Ang. That's too bad, but so cool that Britt could take over in a flash. Are you feeling better by now? See you soon!