Friday, March 14, 2008

itis it is...

Well after a week of being sick I finally went to the doc tonight and I have 3 of the itis'

* Bronchitis

* Laryngitis

* Sinusitis

and I came close to having puke-itis when
it took the nurse 5 times to swab my throat for the strep test!

thankfully it was -negative!

Speaking of being thankful...

During my appt with Dr. Garcia I thanked him for all his help with Brittani (through her bouts of mono)...he popped his head up from looking at my strep test and said..."Brittani Cole!...your Brittani's mom...ohhhh we love Brittani!" Then he went on to say "what a wonderful woman she is and that if his youngest grew up to be as wonderful as Brittani that his life would be complete"

Wow!...talk about being blown away!!

I'm so blessed to have such an amazing daughter!!

*****************

*side note Hey Britt...thanks for being so sweet by running to get my prescriptions for me!!

Speaking of sweet...

Earlier today one of our customers came in for some oil...he has a couple of businesses one of which is Bee Farming so he brought me some of his Spearmint Honey for my throat :]


"A teaspoon every 3 hours"

Wow...it really helped!!


1 comment:

Brittani Renee said...

You are a trooper for still working even how sick you've been- with no voice. kudos!
love you