The wind is blowing the snow so hard that I can't see across the pond!
When I took the dogs out this morning Morgan couldn't even walk :[ We weren't even out for a couple of minutes when she kept pulling her feet up. I tried sheltering her from the wind and snow and kept rubbing her feet...it did the trick but man she couldn't wait to get in the house!
Today is a great day to stay in your fav jammies...slippers and just snuggle!
When I was younger (won't say how much) my fav pair of winter jammies were the...

BIG FEET PJ'S!!
I had a couple pairs of these...
one of which had the drop down bottom :}
Ok...I just aged myself and I'm gonna hear "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!" from my daughter but these were the best...especially when we sprayed furniture polish on the kitchen floor and skated a crossed it!!
As we grew taller we'd just cut the feet off...
The most important thing to remember when wearing these (without the drop downs) is to allow yourself plenty of lead time when having to go potty ;0]
When I took the dogs out this morning Morgan couldn't even walk :[ We weren't even out for a couple of minutes when she kept pulling her feet up. I tried sheltering her from the wind and snow and kept rubbing her feet...it did the trick but man she couldn't wait to get in the house!
Today is a great day to stay in your fav jammies...slippers and just snuggle!
When I was younger (won't say how much) my fav pair of winter jammies were the...

BIG FEET PJ'S!!
I had a couple pairs of these...
one of which had the drop down bottom :}
Ok...I just aged myself and I'm gonna hear "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!" from my daughter but these were the best...especially when we sprayed furniture polish on the kitchen floor and skated a crossed it!!
As we grew taller we'd just cut the feet off...
The most important thing to remember when wearing these (without the drop downs) is to allow yourself plenty of lead time when having to go potty ;0]

4 comments:
you heard it... in person! "what is drop down?!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?"
Our girls have some of these and love to wear them on cold nights like tonight. One other problem when it comes to going potty - you have to strip down to nothin'and sit on a cold toilet seat!
LOVE this blog! Those are the best pajamas in the world...I wonder where I can find myself a pair.
I used to have a pink pair with the backside escape hatch too! Mom received them for Christmas one year and as they didn't go over that well with Dad, I inherited them. I LOVED them and wore them till they fell apart! They didn't have the footies though, that would have been perfection :)
I LOVE the spring line, by the way.
Post a Comment