Wednesday, February 6, 2008

POT HOLES GALORE!!

Ok it's almost everyday that I see delays or cancellations running across the bottom of the screen due to "bad weather"...I think they need to start running WARNINGS for these stinkin POT HOLES!!

I had to run up to Niles this afternoon and it took me over an hour to get there. I thought the back up was due to an accident or the slippery roads but it wasn't it...
Everyone was crawling to avoid the pot holes :[

I've found out (the hard way) that you have to leave plenty of room between you and the guy in front of you so you have time to zig zag to miss the hole!

UGH...

2 comments:

jeny said...

They are dangerous! I'm glad you're back up and running :)
love you xoxo

Christine said...

They are everywhere! It makes me so nervous driving at night - which I don't like to begin with.
BTW - Got your new address!