Don't let my Mom fool you... she rocked out at Guitar Hero as well- she has some skills that have yet to be discovered... UNTIL NOW! I need to put some photos up and show the one of her- its soooo cute.
Yep...this is myB-L-O-G:} It's my special place toBare what's on my heart...
I've finally decided not to live in the past anymore so this willbe my window...the onlyLooking back that will take place willbe to see how much I've grown...
I know it's going to be a tough road but I'm determined tosucceed in the goals that I've set. I hope that I can beOpenenough to sharemy struggles along the way...
Bottom line...I know that I can't make it to the finish line bymyself...so I pray forGod's strength and grace to get methrough!
2 comments:
Don't let my Mom fool you... she rocked out at Guitar Hero as well- she has some skills that have yet to be discovered... UNTIL NOW!
I need to put some photos up and show the one of her- its soooo cute.
Ummmmm...I Don't Think So ;}
Besides I have the camera that has the pics that's sitting next to the "delete" button :0}
Nice try though!
Hope you're havin a grrrreat day
heart ya!
Post a Comment