Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Times Up...

Brittani has just finished dog and house sitting for 2 weeks

This is the family she sits for that have twin boys


and...

twin dogs:)

Are they not stinkin adorable!!!


3 comments:

jeny said...

You're welcome, I hope it helps. Sprouts at the bottom are definitely a good sign. Mine almost died last winter and it went to live at mom's for a few months. I got it back in the spring and it is doing much better.
Grandma and pa are settling in very well and seem to be very happy. Grandma needs to be watched very closely with her meds though because she is not remembering at all. Mom told her today that she is taking them over and will make sure she gets them when she is supposed to. I think it's going to be like having two young children for Mom and Dad. Well, Mom. I'm afraid she's not going to get any time to herself. Once they are settled a little more, I am planning on having a regular time when I go and stay with them so Mom can do something on her own away from the house. They really want to be able to go to their own church still, so please pray that we'll find some Community people who live out by Mom and Dad who will be willing to pick them up.
Have a good night!
I miss talking to you.
xoxo
jeny

Brittani Renee said...

Oh looks can be deceiving ;)

Jayme said...

Wow, that's just about too much cuteness for me...but not quite! Missing you..xoxo