Yay! I finally got a pic of this guy :)
The first time I saw him was a complete surprise...I was walking the dogs around the pond and when I came over the hilly part, all of a sudden this head that was attached to a long neck popped up and looked right at us. Scared the bajeebers outta me!!
*click on the pic to see him close up...he's a beauty!
The first time I saw him was a complete surprise...I was walking the dogs around the pond and when I came over the hilly part, all of a sudden this head that was attached to a long neck popped up and looked right at us. Scared the bajeebers outta me!!
*click on the pic to see him close up...he's a beauty!
Last night when I was feeding the ducks and geese, I noticed that a few of our geese are banded...
The Banded vs. The Non-Banded
Serious! There were at least 30 geese and all I saw was this huge black pile of about 4 or 5 geese screaming and fighting. The others were standing around in almost a complete ring and within the circle there were 2 or 3 that fought to keep the others back.
Just when I was getting ready to holler at them to stop (yes, I was going to try and break it up) they jumped off each other but continued to tell each other off through their honking! I'm tellin ya for such beautiful animals...they can be such animals ;}
*click on this pic to enlarge...right now you can hardly see the geese in the foreground but once you enlarge the pic, their eyes look like little flashlights
2 comments:
I just love how much you are loving your new place. You deserve it SO MUCH with all of your hard work. What a serene home you have found...
Great pictures Angel! Doesn't it feel pre-historic to see that crane flying around?
Post a Comment