Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Day 3

Well I'm into Day 3 of my 2 WEEKS of Sacrifice...

Day 1 went great and I only came close to drinking milk once. I reached in and grabbed the gallon and before I closed to the door I saw my blue bracelet [which I specifically started wearing for this very reason] so I quickly put it back in and grabbed the ice water :]

Day 2 was not so good...I woke up tired which sounds like an oxymoron and was draggin like none other. By the time I got to work I started getting a headache. The rest of the day it felt like my eyelids were literally gonna slam shut and I don't know how many times I tripped because I felt like I was wearing cement shoes :/

A CAFFEINE I.V. IS WHAT I NEEDED!!

But I kept drinking my water...

Hmm...I wondered if they made caffeniated water and sure enough they do!

Propel contains 20mg of caffeine

WHOA! this 16.9 oz bottle contains 200mg of caffeine!!
The "lite" version is only 100mg


Then when I got home the milk cravings started...seriously milk is my greatest weakness. I even joked about it on Facebook wondering if they made a white food coloring that I could add to my water to pretend that it's skim milk ;D

All kidding aside the worse I felt the more I thought about why I'm making this sacrifice...when I want a cold glass of water it's simple I just walk a few steps to the fridge and get it without giving it a second thought. When the people of Africa want a cup of water...they have to walk several miles to submerge their buckets or plastic containers into green cesspools...this is just not right!!!

Again it only takes $1 dollar to provide clean drinking water for 1 person for an entire year!!

Will you help?

For donations please contact:

www.mynameiscorey.com

THANK YOU!!

1 comment:

Jayme said...

Hey Girl! Missing you...how did your two weeks of no Starbucks go? Hard to believe the whole fam was hanging out about a year ago the weekend of the fourth with all those pics Britt took of my family! love and hugs..