While doing the "spring clean" yard work at the lake, Mom spotted this huge bass out front...it never took off, it just swam back and forth as if to say "come play with me!" So LOL of course Dad and I both whipped out our cell phones and started taking pics/videos :D I seriously thought Dad was gonna fall in...I have one pic of him stretching really far out!
He's a beauty!
Dad played around coaxing him closer with his finger in the water...we were in awe of him because we don't normally get to see anything bigger than fish bait in this lake. A lot of the Amish fish the lake during the week and I think they get all the big guys cause it's pretty much slim fishin for us on the weekends...well except for the nasty catfish!Anyway...Dad went back to blowin leaves and I stayed a little longer just watching him. Then every time I moved he'd stinkin jump out of the water straight up at me. He did this over and over again :]
THEN!!!Out of nowhere I see this really huge bass swim up to our 16" bass friend and slowly swim away...this bass had to be over 3' long. I'm tellin you it was like I saw the Lochness monster!!!! I wasn't fast enough to get a pic of it but I saw it...it was HUGE!! My voice actually shook when I told my Dad...I'm a nut I know but now I can't wait to go fishin!!!
1 comment:
Oh, Angel. I feel so far behind. I had to do some catchin' up on your blog just now...posting everyday doesn't allow much extra time for keeping up with my favorites.
ANYway...you had me crackin up with your story about Kyle. What a cutie. And your fish is quite amazing! I love how much you enjoyed that--I would have too. And so sorry I was unable to make it to your jewelry open house--oh how I wish I could have been there.
Love you, sweetie. And miss you tons. Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment