Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Girly Girls Club...

Well I'm a tad bit behind in posting... and I've gotta fess up that I just swiped these pics from my beautiful cousin Christine [love ya babe]
I just love these pics of us!!!

don't ya just wanna know why everyone's laughin so hard?!?

K...so I decided to have an "Over 21-Girly Girl-PJ/Slumber Party" for the gg's in my family :] I have to say that I loved loved loved having them over!! It was so nice just CHILLAXIN together.

Everyone's in agreement so I'm making this a semi-annual event!

Next one will be summer time so I've gotta throw "swim suits" in the title so we can take our party down to the pool :]

I'm already thinking of some fun things to do...
one of which will be one heck of a whacked out scavenger hunt!!

Oh it's gonna be fun...
Man I love my family!!!!!

2 comments:

Christine said...

We did have a blast, didn't we?! THANK YOU for having us over! I can't wait till next time.

Jayme said...

You throw a pretty mean party! I'm so glad we did that because it ensured that I get to visit with all of my womenfolk. And a summer girl party? Cool! I will be home the first half of june (after the tenth)...would love to come again in Sept, but not sure...love you!