Tuesday, December 23, 2008

[christmas]


Last weekend we went to Ann Marie [my dad's cousin] and Lamar's house for a family Christmas party. I had a really great time seeing everyone and especially loved their tree and these villages with a working train!

LOL...Lamar sent my dad on hunt to first find King Kong then he had to find a campfire. The little campfire was the hardest to find ;]

-------------------------------

Last night we celebrated Christmas with our family [which was wonderful!!!] watch Brittani's blog for pics...then Dad, Mom, Brittani and I went to the 11pm service at GCC [which was AMAZING!!!]

Check out the pics from Mark Beeson's blog...
better yet you can watch the service HERE

The 11pm service is my favorite because when we're at the candle lighting part it's Christmas morning!! I'M TELLIN YA...THERE'S NO BETTER WAY TO RING IN CHRISTMAS!! Then after the service we went to IHOP for hot chocolate...pancakes and french toast [yum yum]

Ok...

Now to my shocking SURPRISES...
I pretty much wanna sing the theme from Vonage [the woo hoo woo hooo hooo song]

BRITTANI SURPRISED ME WITH MY VERY OWN
iPod Touch!!!!!!

I can't even begin to tell you how shocked I was...so yeah...I pretty much cried!!


Then to top it off...
she made me this amazing work of art to go above the fireplace!!


And the cherry on top was a huge print of my all time favorite pic of her for my bedroom!!!

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT I'M SO BLESSED!!!!!!

1 comment:

Christine said...

You ARE so blessed!! What an amazing gift! One reason you have an amazing daughter is because you are an amazing mother. So blessed to know you and be able to call you family.
I'm looking forward to next Friday. See you then!