DEDICATED:
Wholly committed to something, as to an ideal, political cause,
or PERSONAL GOAL
Saturday when I was cleaning my Granpa's house I ran across this exercise block that I gave my Granma several years ago...
I actually set this block on the floor in front of her and walked around it several times and said "there ya go Granma...I just walked around the block 3 times so I've got my exercise in for the day!" She looked at me funny then I showed her the card that came with the block...
She completely cracked up laughing then followed it with
a micro lecture on me needing to get healthy.
**Ok this is where I had a pretty big heart to heart with myself but have since decided remove it...bottom line the "exercise block" has been the equivalent to my dedication :/
Then yesterday I was Inspi[red] by someone...
I think he is the ULTIMATE EXAMPLE OF DEDICATION!!
This is my neighbor and I think he's training for a Triathlon
Through the deep snow he went round and round
until he created his own track around the pond
I couldn't stop watching him!
He rode like this for over an hour...he took a break for a few hours
then was back out at it again...
I'm sorry I know that I've chopped up this post and it may not make a lot of sense...all I can say is that I'm in complete awe by his commitment and dedication!!
or PERSONAL GOAL
Saturday when I was cleaning my Granpa's house I ran across this exercise block that I gave my Granma several years ago...
a micro lecture on me needing to get healthy.
**Ok this is where I had a pretty big heart to heart with myself but have since decided remove it...bottom line the "exercise block" has been the equivalent to my dedication :/
Then yesterday I was Inspi[red] by someone...
I think he is the ULTIMATE EXAMPLE OF DEDICATION!!
This is my neighbor and I think he's training for a Triathlon
until he created his own track around the pond
then was back out at it again...
I'm sorry I know that I've chopped up this post and it may not make a lot of sense...all I can say is that I'm in complete awe by his commitment and dedication!!
2 comments:
Geesh, Ang, an example like that is indeed sobering and inspiring and challenging. Let's chat, and let's work harder on getting healthier together! xoxo
That man blows my mind!!!
Post a Comment