Ok...I've been saying that I think Kayli isn't just a Tabby and that she might have some Persian in her due to a couple of strategically placed very distinct markings. I started researching the other night and found where she does resemble the short haired Persian Tabby but the breed characteristics didn't completely describe her. Then I "googled" upon this ad for the Desert Lynx and not only does she look like this kitten but the breed description is Kayli to a T!!
| Ad ID: 87897983 Visits: 84 |
Date Listed: Nov-16-08
GORGEOUS FEMALE DESERT LYNX KITTEN 9 WEEKS OLD.
This Charcoal Bronze Leopard Female is so loveable and friendly. She is very personal, well socialized adores dogs and people. The breed has a very doglike personality. They are quick to bond to their families and love to sleep with you on your bed or under your covers. They are very inquisitive and don't think twice about trying to jump in the tub with you or squeeze through the shower door. They make excellent traveling companions for retired folks or long haul drivers as they love to travel in the car or larger vehicles.
I am taking a deposit to hold her until she is ready to go home after her surgery.
My cattery and adult foundation cats are registered with REFR
(Rare and Exotic Feline Registry)
-----------------------------------------------
(Rare and Exotic Feline Registry)
-----------------------------------------------
Yes...Kayli does sleep under the covers but most of all she is an absolute freak when it comes to us and showers! She HAS to be IN the shower with you! My shower has a door...when I close the door she opens it and sits in the back of the shower. If you try and lock her out of the bathroom completely she will bang on the door til you let her in :D
Since her mom and siblings were rescues we don't know the history
but her markings are absolutely striking!
Ok this is Kayli in her adoption ad...
This is the Desert Lynx Hybrid from the above adKayli...
Desert Lynx...
Kayli all 4 paws are white

Lynx...
and as you can see hers wraps all the way around...
This is Kayli's Mom...
I think Kayli is the kitten on the left [by her mom's tail]

This is a Desert Lynx Queen look at the markings
and how much both Mom's look alike!
So I wonder with the markings and characteristics could Kayli actually be a Desert Lynx Charcoal Bronze Leopard hybrid???
1 comment:
She's getting so big!
(I left a comment about these pictures on your newer post . . . oops.) Too tired to type them again here.
Post a Comment