Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Are you kidding me...

Ok so I'm in the kitchen cooking and Kayli's busy running in and out...I look down and she's got her nose under the cabinet. I didn't think anything of it...

A few minutes later I look down and all I see is the back end of her body disappearing under the cabinet!!! I quickly open the one cabinet door thinking she's inside...nope! I open the under the sink door...nope! Then I freak out!!

Brittani would probably better describe my reaction next...

All I remember yelling is "SHE'S GONE!!!"

Brittani comes running in...gets on the floor and sees her up in the hole. Since we don't know where this hole leads we were careful not to excite her so Brittani coaxed her out with kitty treats.

I'm tellin you I thought my heart was gonna stop...I'm thinking she's gonna somehow get caught between the walls. From what Britt could see whoever installed the cabinets took a short cut when they butted them together and left a gap then just tried to mask it.

Thankfully curiosity didn't kill this cat!

1 comment:

Brittani Renee said...

we both posted a blog with "are you kidding me" in the title... crazy!