Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Day Filled With Family, Friends and Flowers...


My birthday actually started a few days before when Brittani surprised me with a couple of gorgeous Coach wristlets!

I never thought I'd like these things until I found my white Soho
when we were in Florida...now I LOVE 'EM!!!

Then Tuesday night she gave me a dozen long stem red roses
[*I'll post the pic tonight]
and a cool Starbucks travel mug!

After work tonight she took me here for dinner...

Granite City

Click on the menu and you can see what the food looks like

It was Mmm...Mmm...Yummy!!!

THANKS BRITT FOR MAKING MY BIRTHDAY
SO AWESOME!!
I HEART YOU BEYOND WORDS!!!


When I got to work this morning Chris surprised me with these...

Mmm...the Hydrangia's smell sooo good!

Then my friend Tina stopped by with this arrangement :)

Later in the afternoon I was surprised when Mom, Brandee,
Kyle and Peyton stopped in...

...you'd think I'd remember by now that it usually takes
the 4th or 5th shot before she stops bein silly ;0]
[oops we forgot about Peyton's spit rag!]

I love my sis!

Thanks sis...
I LOVE LOVE LOVE GERBER DAISEY'S!!!!!!!

Mom and Dad got me some awesome new towels and
Mom made me a Fun-Fetti cake...Yum!

I was surprised again when
Jeny, Bronwen and Annabelle
stopped by with...did I mention how much I love Gerbers? ;]


I LOVE MY FAMILY!!

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE FOR ALL THE CALLS
AND FACEBOOK WISHES YOU MADE MY DAY EXTRA SPECIAL!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Happy HAPPY belated Birthday! I'm sorry I missed it! It looks like you had an amazing day. Love you so much!