Saturday, August 9, 2008

"The Kitty"

Ok...let me preface this with I didn't intend for this to be a prank!

I know I've said NO MORE ANIMALS but deep down my heart still kinda aches for one [along with someone else I know and love!] When we were at Linton's I noticed these amazingly "life-like" cats...the fur is rabbit so it actually feels real. So I thought "hmmm..."

Mom was so patient with me as I made 4 passes through the whole place trying to find just the right one and wouldn't ya know it...it's always the first one you pic ;)

When I got home I placed her on the ottoman. I lost count the number of times when my eye would catch it that I seriously thought it was for real and my heart jumped!!!

So while I was talkin to Brittani on her way home from the wedding I thought I could have a good time with this...so I told her I had a surprise for her ;]

I do have a video of what happened next but she threatened me if I posted it so I'll just tell ya how it went down...

B: WHAT THE HECK!?!
B: [GASP WITH EXCITEMENT] ARE YOU KIDDING ME???
A: SHHH...
B: ARE YOU KIDDING ME???
A: SHE'S SLEEPING
B: WHAT THE HECK WHY ORANGE???
A: SHE WAS FREE [was the only thing I could think of that fast]
B:WHAT DO YOU MEAN? ...TURN IT OFF [the camera]
A: SHE WAS FREE...TOUCH HER SHE'S SO ADORABLE
B: [with that excitement still in her voice] I KNEW IT WOULD NOT TAKE YOU LONG...AT ALLLLL...AT ALL! YOUUUU WERE SITTING THERE LIKE...OHHH LOOK AT THAT ANIMAL...OHHH LOOK AT THAT ANIMAL
B: [then as she croutches down by the kitty] OH DANG...
A: GIGGLING AS I WATCH HER START TO SCRATCH THE TOP OF THE KITTYS HEAD
B: YELLS "WHAT THE HECK" AS SHE JUMPS BACK!!!

By this point as I'm laughing to the point of wetting myself she's figured out that it's not real!

I'm sorry hon...but this is by far the best non-intentional practical joke of all time :D

1 comment:

Christine said...

LOL!!! You guys are too much fun!