Angel, this is such a beautiful video, I cried while watching it and quickly replayed it. I thought, even though this is probably not a true story, it is a beautiful, tame lion and his trainers. So, I checked snopes, and sure enough, it IS a true story. Here is the link with more of the touching details: http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/christian.asp
Yep...this is myB-L-O-G:} It's my special place toBare what's on my heart...
I've finally decided not to live in the past anymore so this willbe my window...the onlyLooking back that will take place willbe to see how much I've grown...
I know it's going to be a tough road but I'm determined tosucceed in the goals that I've set. I hope that I can beOpenenough to sharemy struggles along the way...
Bottom line...I know that I can't make it to the finish line bymyself...so I pray forGod's strength and grace to get methrough!
3 comments:
Angel, this is such a beautiful video, I cried while watching it and quickly replayed it. I thought, even though this is probably not a true story, it is a beautiful, tame lion and his trainers. So, I checked snopes, and sure enough, it IS a true story. Here is the link with more of the touching details: http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/christian.asp
I'm so glad you shared this video!
I've been pretty good. Things are starting to get back to normal after a very stressful two weeks.
I have seen this video before, and it is awesome! It definitely tugged on my heart strings!!
Post a Comment