My daughter is beyond amazing in so many ways!
Yesterday I was able to see her with a new set of eyes...
I've watched her with a camera in hand for years now but yesterday was the first time I saw her in total business mode and I was blown away with her professionalism!!!
She was shooting Ciji and Jared's wedding and I watched her interactions with the wedding party and guests...always being respectful of personal space...she floated around like a butterfly. I've never seen someone cover so much ground so quickly! The camera would go up...the flash would go off...the camera came down and she'd thank them with her beautiful smile :]
When the flower girl and ring bearer were making their entrance...the flower girl was having a little trouble getting down the isle and was acting VERY shy...Brittani [in between shots] with her huge smile was encouraging them the rest of the way down and at the end of the isle I caught her quietly saying [with her very expressive face] "You did a good job!!"
While shooting she was also very mindful of where her assistant was at all times and was careful not to shoot together [re: flash] I watched as she would make eye contact with Laurie and communicate with simple nod.
After the ceremony while I was in the receiving line I heard over and over again how impressed they are with Brittani and how much they love her. As her mom...my heart was about to explode with joy!!
At the reception again she was floatin like a butterfly...one second I'd be talkin to her while she was switching lenses and I'd turn and she was gone:] She was told by one of the family members that "she was the hardest working photographer they'd ever seen!" and after what I saw yesterday...I believe it!!!
Brittani...you continually amaze and inspire me...
I love you beyond words!
2 comments:
I'm humbled by everyones kind words and I'm thankful for all your encouragement along this journey.
Having worked with Brittani myself, I have to say that I completely agree. She has the personality and the eye to go very far with photography! I am better for working with her!
Post a Comment