When we were on vacation last week one of the things I did was unplug the clock in our room...I DID NOT WANT to be reminded of how fast our time there was passing...
It was so nice to just fly by the seat of my pants...there was no rushing...I got up when I wanted...ate when I was hungry [even if we were eatin our lunch at 4:30pm]...stayed out as late as I wanted and at the end of the day...closed my eyes on "my time"...
And for the first time in a very very long time I was actually able to fully and completely relax [I know the ocean played a big part in that!!] One of the mornings I took a long walk by myself down the beach and for a good stretch of it I just cried...they were tears for many things but mostly they were tears of happiness!
I know I can't control how fast the hands of time move but what I can and will do
is make the very most out of what time God allows me here...
2 comments:
What a wonderful entry. I cried for you as I read. I am so thankful that you had such a relaxing time. I love you!
jeny
Aww I didn't know you were crying on your walk- I'm glad it was tears of joy.
Love you
Post a Comment