Next to spiders I despise carpenter ants! We have a huge tree out front of my office window and every year I have to deal with these nasty buggers :( [and I swear they're that size!]
Ya know...it's one thing to have one crawl across your desk but it's sooo another when they drop down from the ceiling vents.
And the vents are located where??
RIGHT ABOVE MY STINKIN HEAD!!
I'm sittin here doin my work...mindin my own business...when all of a sudden I'll feel something either crawling through my hair...on my neck or down my arm! Good thing my chair has wheels cause I hightail push away from my desk and start flailing trying to get it off of me!
I'm not tryin to be a baby but seriously I've had them crawl up my pant leg and take a bite outta me...and it hurts! Last summer I was standing out front [by the ant motel] with 2 of our neighbors talking and all 3 of us got bit. LOL...Pete was dancin around tryin to shake it off!
Guess it's time to break out the RAID :/

1 comment:
Ouch!! I'm totally the same way, especially with spiders. A couple of months ago, I was rocking Izabella to sleep and I thought her hair was brushing up against me, but to my horror, I looked down and saw a spider crawling up my arm. I flew right out of that chair and my poor baby was wide awake :-/ I am NOT a fan of insects!!
Post a Comment