Wow Saturday I felt like I was zig-zagin all over the place!
Had to run to Niles to get my taxes done and while I was there Brittani called (she was shooting a wedding) and said she needed her computer to off load the pics because she was almost maxed out. It's 12:20pm and I'm not done and the weddings at 1:30pm!By the time I was in the car it was 12:38pm....
Ok so I drove much faster than the posted speeds (sorry!)...then Britt called and asked if I could just stop and buy another compact flash card...good idea cause it would be much faster than me running home! As I got closer to the mall I was like "Ok Best Buy or Office Depot?" I said Office Depot but I found myself shooting up Grape to Best Buy...I get close and it's stinkin packed so I flew up to Office Depot and not only did I get in and out like a compact flash ;] but God was sooo awesome and He had these on a major sale...almost half off!!
I hauled down the back roads and pulled up to the church at 1:22pm!
So that's leaving downtown Niles...going to Office Depot and getting to the church in 44 minutes!!
So from the church I had to race to the Hacienda on Portage for Helesha's baby shower at 2pm which I made it with 5 minutes to spare...
(her mom is the one in the glasses...they could pass for sisters)
After the shower then I had to run out to Elkhart to pick up a couple of Rx's and go grocery shopping for my granpa...got his stuff put away...fixed him some dinner and then headed home.
On my way home I saw this incredible sunset...
this pic doesn't do it justice!
I tried to pull in by the Elkhart Airport to get a shot but this is as good as I could get...
isn't it amazing!!
When I got home I was so excited to see the wedding pics...
all 1764 of them!! Ohhh wait till you see them they're amazing!!!
Sunday there was no running...just cleaning and laundry and dog washin...
Brittani took Cricket for a walk in the afternoon...
Cricket came back as a mud ball so Britt had to give her a bath
she looks like a drowned rat!
But look at her after and she smells sooooo good!!**side note to my vacation post**
The first pic that I posted showing part of the pool, then you can walk out to the beach...I found that on the web and thought it was cool. LOL I just booked our hotel yesterday and guess what??? That's the hotel that we're staying at!!!
4 comments:
Whew! What a weekend! You're such a good mom...Cricket is adorable all wet...and thanks for sharing that fantastic sunset. We never get to see one in the city.
Sounds like you had quite the day :-)
Izabella is doing great; getting so big! I just can't believe how fast the time is flying!
Hey, my dogs need a bath, are you up for it? Heeheehee.
hope your week is off to a good start!
love ya
Yeah I did not plan on having a work out AND cleaning a dog! Grr that stinkin dirty snow. :)
I agree with Jayme- you're such a good mom!
Post a Comment