Friday, February 29, 2008

It's been 8 years in the making...

I'M GOING ON VACATION!!!

I JUST BOOKED THE FLIGHTS LAST NIGHT
AND THIS IS WHERE I'M GOIN...


ST. AUGUSTINE BEACH BABY!!!

WOO-HOO!!!

Brittani has a wedding to shoot here at the
Serenata Beach Club


So I will be flying down on Memorial Day
so we can spend the rest of the week doin pretty much this...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........

Can you tell I'm a lil excited ;0]

The last vacation I had (meaning any time off) was Memorial Day week of 2000 when we closed the shop for the first time and all went to Disney. The family time was great but what a fun week that was...me being rolled around in a wheel chair because I had just gotten out of my cast...it was "snowing ashes" from all of the fires around Orlando...not to mention it was Gay Pride Week at Disney...oh and I can't forget the part when 10 minutes after we took off I saw flames shoot from the planes engine and we had to make an emergency landing!

So this time...
No Cast
No Disney
And...
I pray No Fires
(either on the ground or in the air)

87 days and counting...

4 comments:

Beth said...

Oh you poor thing! I have to admit that I got a chuckle out of your misfortune but will pray that this much needed vacation goes much smoother :-)

Jayme said...

A hearty congratulations--we just talked about this, so I'm so proud that you have made it a priority to take some much needed time away. You're going to have a blast!
I have plans on Monday and Tuesday the 17th and 18th...we could look at the 20th, but I'm probably going to a Tenebrae service at Clay United Methodist or you could come to St. Mark's Good Friday service, 'cause I'm singing a solo...

jeny said...

Yea!! I'm so happy for you =o)
You need a break, not to mention how much you deserve it. And what a beautiful place . . . you girls will have such a great time!

I love you!

Brittani Renee said...

Ahhh the sweet sunshine and the average temperature of 79... some great days are ahead!