We decided to take a walk and enjoy the beautiful snow...
I love how Brittani captured this little bit of color
against the black and white trees...
The girls were pretty excited to get out of the apartment
and stretch their legs a bit...
They loved the high snow better than the icy road...
Brittani took several shots of them running to her
these are a few of my favs :)


Man I Love These Girls!!!
against the black and white trees...
The girls were pretty excited to get out of the apartment
and stretch their legs a bit...
Brittani took several shots of them running to her
these are a few of my favs :)
2 comments:
It looks like they really enjoy the snow too! My dogs love it. Every time I let them out Riley dives nose first into the closest drift. Cooper has fun too, but he cannot take as much cold and is ready to come in sooner.
Have a great trip this weekend and get pumped for your new business year!
love you,
j
xoxo
I hope you have a safe trip tomorrow! I'm praying for you
Love you bunches
-b
Post a Comment