Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Needing Prayer...

Family and Friends...

our Brittani is sick again :*(

She was back at the doctor again this morning and she has another viral infection...she's sicker now than she was 2 weeks ago. She's not even able to build herself up before she gets sick again.

This is finals week for her...need I say more?

My heart aches for her...she's worked so stinkin hard to get finished but it's been nothing but sickness since October!

Please help me lift her in prayer...
I pray that God will heal her fully...
physically, mentally and spiritually...

We don't understand the what and why...
but we have to hold on to the knowledge that GOD is in control!

I heart you B


2 comments:

Christine said...

I'll be praying for Brit. I'm sorry to hear she is still sick. poor thing.

jeny said...

I love you guys . . .I'm praying for both of you!
<3

I missed you so much tonight. It just wasnt' the same without you and Britt.