Wednesday, November 14, 2007

please pray...

From the moment I heard about this "missing" person case...deep down something didn't feel right...I'm praying that she's only missing and not already dead. I know a person is to be presumed innocent until proven guilty but Drew Peterson wreaks of guilt!

This also has an eerie resemblance of the Scott Peterson case...not to mention the names Lacy Peterson/Stacy Peterson and Stacy's 2 year daughter's name is Lacy!

Here's the link to the 2 interviews that were done this morning on the Today Show...

The Face of a Killer?

I watched both of these and it just made me sick...this man knows exactly what happened to BOTH of his wives! He's more concerned with making these women look "unstable" as well as putting the word out that he's needing some really high powered attorney's for pro-bono. When asked why he wasn't out looking for Stacy his response was something to the effect that his media presence would impede the search and why would he be looking for her if she's not missing...because she left on her own.

Both of these women feared for their lives and told their family and friends that if they come up missing...it wasn't an accident! Kathleen filed for divorce and then is found dead in the bathtub ...Stacy files and now is missing :(

For the sake of Stacy and Kathleen's families I pray that God will bring justice!!


1 comment:

jeny said...

I AM praying. These types of cases are so heartbreaking.