Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Anticipation...

"expectation or hope"

I'm about to begin a new and exciting chapter in my life...
With that comes nervous anticipation....

Butterflies can be a good thing...right?



5 comments:

Christine said...

You'll do great! Can't wait to see you on Friday! xoxo

Beth said...

Butterflies can most definitely be a good thing :-)

Jayme said...

Exciting chapter?? Am I the only one who doesn't know what you're talking about? Do expound...

jeny said...

I'm posting something especially for you tonight.

Brittani Renee said...

wow I'm behind in my comments!

God has placed some special things in your life "for just a time as this"
This is your time Mom- I know you will shine!

We'll have a monthly meeting on "finding balance in the busy time of life" I'm sure there are others who'd like to join as well ;)
love you
-b

-I'm probably talking nonsense since I'm sooo tired from LOS