
I've been fighting a stinkin virus for the past couple of weeks...I thought I was over the cold/bronchitis type yuk but then the joint aches and fever started Thursday and Friday. Britt gave me some good OTC meds...it knocked me and the fever out!
Yesterday I took it easy for most of the day...then in the later part of the afternoon I tagged along with Britt when she went out exploring for some new pics...
Of the 200 pics I'm only showing a couple of my runner up favs...the 1st place ones you'll be able to see in person soon!
1 comment:
Hope you get to feeling better! Love the pics. I should be able to come Friday night, but I have to pick Josh up at the airport at 5:20, get everyone home, supper and in bed, so I might be a little late.
(Josh will be in Gainsville all week to teach.)
love you!
Post a Comment