I'm so happy because God is truly faithful...
I can't help but think about the butterfly story D.B. told at New Community a couple of weeks ago...(see my blog entry from 9-5-07 under GCC) I've watched my beautiful baby girl grow into such a stunning young woman. With that growth, she's had to push through some pretty tough struggles, but as with the butterfly...
Without struggle...there are no wings!
The struggles as painful as they've been, have produced something extraordinary within her and I can hardly wait to see her spread those beautiful wings and soar!!Brittani, I heart you beyond words...

3 comments:
She's amazing, isn't she? I bet you wonder where she got it, but it is very evident to me...YOU! I'm proud of her too ;o)
ANGEL, she is YOUR daughter. You are such a wonderful model for her! Not to take anything away from her, because she is definitely someone I look up to. You both are. I love you bunches!
I'm blessed beyond words to be a part of your lives. What a beautiful family He has allowed me to be a part of. Love you both! xoxo
Post a Comment