Tuesday, August 21, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITTERS!

HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY

BRITTERS MARIE

I HEART YOU BEYOND WORDS!!!

Granma sure loved you!

...AND SO DO I!!!

A DAUGHTER'S GIFT
By Robert Sexton

When I imagine
the life you will live,
I think of the pleasure
your presence will give.

I see the joy your smile will light
and the wonders you'll weave
when your dreams take flight.

I feel the hope
that will grow with your grace
and the difference you'll make
to each heart you embrace.

I imagine your life
as I know it will be;
for, my daughter, you've given
all this to me.



you have a special love for animals
(except for the creepy crawlies)



you're caring and compassionate


ALWAYS there for a friend in need!


ME AND MY BEST FRIEND!


3 comments:

Brittani Renee said...

Thanks Madre!
Love you
-b

jeny said...

Happy Brittani's birthday Angel!
Without your labor of love, we wouldn't have such a special person to celebrate today. So we also celebrate you today ;)

Jayme said...

Oh, gosh, I wasn't expecting to see a picture of Granma when I went to your page. It put tears in my eyes. I love these pictures! I can't believe how fast 22 years can go by and I'm sure you can't even more...Love you.