Sunday, August 19, 2007

Chicago Weekend...

My awesome cousin Cindy...

surprised me with a trip to Chicago for my birthday...
we stayed at the Holiday Inn Indigo in Palatine.
The hotel was really incredible!

THEN...

We went to one of my favorite stores...

and found some amazing deals!!!

after that we stopped at Woodfield Mall and had a really yummy dinner at...

then we went back to the hotel and just crashed!

THANKS CUZ FOR SUCH A MEMORABLE WEEKEND...

I LOVE YOU!!!!

4 comments:

jeny said...

Angel, I'm so glad you had a good time. You'll have to ask Britt about the stop sign ;)
love you.

Christine said...

Looks like you had a one of a kind weekend. I can't wait to hear about what you got at Ikea! xoxo

Jayme said...

Wow, I didn't know you "won" a trip to Chitown. Although, it sounds like you didn't actually do anything in Chicago ;o) What a great birthday for you!

Anonymous said...

Angel
I am go glad you had fun, because so did I. And thank you for the advice on my situation.
I love you
Cindy