Wednesday, August 8, 2007

HAPPY 43RD ANNIVERSARY
DAD & MOM!

Thanks for continuing to be the minority...

I HEART YOU'S!!!

Last night we had mom and dad over for an anniversary dinner...
After we toasted them with a lil wine...Mom took a sip of her wine and slid it away from her plate...Dad (after his sip) said to Mom...if you're not gonna drink yours then pour it in here...this stuff is great. Reminds me of the wine we had in Rome!

LOL...I about fell off my chair!!


2 comments:

jeny said...

I'm just that smart!

jeny said...

ok, i know . . .what a snot!
Actually, I googled "strange bug" and came up with this amazing site that I plan to use for Noah's science lessons. http://www.whatsthatbug.com/
I just kept looking through their photos until I found one that matched ;) I've never seen your little friend before either, but he's apparently not uncommon in this part of the counrty.
Have a great day!

I love this picture of your parents. What was the occasion? My guess is Brandee and Terry's wedding?