Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I was at the post office today and as I was leaving the window a man grabbed me...when I turned around it was Ted...Vivian's husband.
The look in his eye's answered my question...

See...
Ted's been a customer of ours for years but I never knew how to pronounce his last name (you'd think since we're both Polish that wouldn't be a problem) anyway when it was first announced that Vivian was missing I couldn't shake that I knew her. Her picture was posted at the hotel and I'd see it right in front of me every weekend for 3 months. Then when the news announced that she was found...I caught a quick glimpse of Ted in one of the photos...
that's when it hit me as to how I knew her :*(

Ted was usually the one to come in to get his stuff but on occasion Vivian would stop in...
she was such a beautiful woman both inside and out!!

My heart just broke as I stood there today listening as to how everything unfolded...and what his life was like everyday during those 3 months of not knowing if she was dead or alive. He told me that they found her a few days before their 31st wedding anniversary...
the love that this man has for her runs very very deep!

This family is deeply hurting...
could you remember them in your prayers...


(WSBT) In memory of Vivian Lee Borysiak and her passion for neighborhood enhancement and helping those in need of assistance to better their community, the family has established a memorial fund.

It will be maintained by The Community Foundation of St. Joseph County, and the funds will support neighborhood enhancement throughout South Bend.

Donations can be sent to:

Vivian Lee Borysiak Memorial Fund
The Community Foundation of St. Joseph County
P.O. Box 837
South Bend, IN 46624

No comments: