Wow...lookie at what I found! I was repacking the remaining stuff from our move and found these old pics...
This is from Brittani's "surprise" 3rd birthday party at Battell Park...
is she not the cutest stinkin thing you ever saw!!!
"Mom...I'm Hot!"ummm...that is as in warm ;)
...but then again someone else thinks she's pretty cute!
see what I mean!
Dad gave Britt his jacket to wear :)
"look...I found a bug!"
Christie (Miller) Whitt and Moi cheerin on the SilverHawks(well they had a different name back then)
I MISS YOU CHRISTIE!!!
THE ORIGINAL KARATE KID!!!
BE AFRAID...BE VERY AFRAID!
HI-YAAAA!!!
4 comments:
Now that's a blast from the past! But I remember like it was yesterday.
I'm glad for every glimpse of your family before I was a part of it. What a great treasure you found!
Aww! Where is that boy now?!? ;)
ANGEL!!! (yes, I am yelling) - wow - it is sooo good to "see" you again ;-)
LOVE the pic of us - what fun memories
it's been great catching up with your daughter, now that I know where to find you - I'll be back...
love ya!
Post a Comment