2 weeks ago I see a silver corvette pulling in our lot...I yell to my dad...oh my gosh Marcel is here!!!! (Marcel is a good friend of ours that lives in Florida and we haven't seen him for years)...I go running out the front door and much to my surprise it wasn't Marcel but it was one of our old customers that we haven't seen since his retirement.
Then today...I see a white truck pull in the lot and guess who comes walking through our front door???
MARCEL!!!
We had a really great visit...he always keeps us laughingbut it just makes me realize how much I miss him!
He really made my day :}
then another kawinkiedink:
Yesterday we were talking with a new customer...who we find out happens to be the nephew of one of our old friends and my old neighbor. Wouldn't you know it...tonight I'm at Rose Park walking with my cousin and who do I run into?
Dado my old neighbor!
Thank you God for such a great day and for this beautiful sky...

No comments:
Post a Comment