Monday, June 11, 2007

sunday

We were so excited...today my cousin Jeny and her husband Josh and their kiddos...
Noah, Bronwen and Annabelle were coming over for dinner!

I had such a horrible headache all day and I was afraid that it was going to ruin my visit but thankfully it left right before they came :}

We had such a great time together!!

Noah giving love to baby Annabelle


Bronwen...a picture of innocence


Yay! when showing everyone the clubhouse
we found that the gym was open so we decided to play a lil b-ball :)

Noah cheering Daddy on!



...headin back on daddy's back

Josh had to leave early so Bronwen's sayin bye to daddy

...along with Noah

...and Jeny ;}

what an inspiration to see two people that are
head over heals in love with each other!!!


when we got back we still had a little time to feed the babies...






1 comment:

jeny said...

Angel, thank you for the great evening! The food was delicious but the company was even better; You and Britt spoiled us;)
I hope we didn't keep you up too late. These pictures are really great. Let's do it again soon, and you can come over here!
I love you,
jeny