what an awesome weekend...the weather was nothing short of gorgeous!!
we did a lil apt cleaning in the morning then I headed to my parents house to start going through all our stuff to get it ready for the sale. After a couple of hours of being "inside" the garage (on such a gorgeous day) I took a break and called my mom to see what they were doin at the lake.
after hearing "we got our fishing license and we took the boat out..." that's all it took for me...and I was outta there and on my way!!
it was so cool and breezy and bubby was already on the boat with a pole in the water!
we piddled for a bit then did some grillin...
then we experienced a very momentous moment...
what makes this pic so momentous?
well first my dad was sitting and relaxing...
second he was actually reading the directions to his fish finder camera!
ahhh but murphy's law prevails...the camera worked for 30 seconds then quit...oh well we didn't need it anyway since the fish weren't biting...I caught one perch the entire night :{ I think they knew it was a free weekend to fish (no license required)...go figure since we all raced to buy one for this weekend!
fishing aside...
this was a beautiful day!!






we did a lil apt cleaning in the morning then I headed to my parents house to start going through all our stuff to get it ready for the sale. After a couple of hours of being "inside" the garage (on such a gorgeous day) I took a break and called my mom to see what they were doin at the lake.
after hearing "we got our fishing license and we took the boat out..." that's all it took for me...and I was outta there and on my way!!
it was so cool and breezy and bubby was already on the boat with a pole in the water!
we piddled for a bit then did some grillin...
then we experienced a very momentous moment...
what makes this pic so momentous?well first my dad was sitting and relaxing...
second he was actually reading the directions to his fish finder camera!
ahhh but murphy's law prevails...the camera worked for 30 seconds then quit...oh well we didn't need it anyway since the fish weren't biting...I caught one perch the entire night :{ I think they knew it was a free weekend to fish (no license required)...go figure since we all raced to buy one for this weekend!
fishing aside...
this was a beautiful day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment