Wednesday, June 13, 2007


As I (uggh) prepare for 2 separate garage sales...
I can't stop thinking about Corey Mann's sermon...as he talks about all of us being a part of the "garage sale of life" and even though I may feel tossed aside...broken...used up...and not worth very much...Jesus certainly thinks otherwise.

in a nutshell, Cory puts it like this...

Picture Jesus walking up the driveway and is greeted by a person leaving...who says "hey you don't wanna go in there...there's nothing of any value in there"

and Jesus looks at him and replies...

"step aside...I'm goin shopping!"

Jesus then tells the owner that He'd like to buy everything and asks how much it will cost...the owner says...well all of this stuff is priceless!! Jesus again asks how much and the owner says...the cost will be your life...

Jesus says I'll take it all!!

How profoundly amazing it is to know that Jesus said that...
I AM worthy enough and to prove it...
He paid the ultimate price for me...
with his life!!

Thank you Jesus for loving me that much!!





No comments: