It's been a great week but it flew by too fast! My favorite day was Wednesday...after work we drove to Chicago to surprise my cousin Jayme for her birthday...that was a stinkin blast! My only wish was that we had more time.
Jayme and her husband Scott are going to be moving to Boston in a couple of months. Jayme's getting her Masters at the Boston Conservatory of Music!!! I'm soooo happy for her but I'm sure gonna miss her! Although we could plan a weekend trip to Boston :)
Yay...last night I FINALLY found my box of checks and some other important paperwork I've been looking for since we moved! Thank you Lord!!
Tonight after work will be birthday...graduation...mothers day shopping
We get up bright and early tomorrow morning and head to Warsaw...Brittani's best friend Leah is graduating from Grace College at 9am.
Sunday we celebrate my Dad's 62nd birthday (it's actually May 8th) and it's Kyle's "Gotcha" Day (the day he arrived from South Korea)
Kyle and Granpa then...
May 6, 2003Kyle and Granpa now...
Oh and can't forget celebrating Mothers Day with mom before she leaves for D.C. on Wednesday for 2 weeks...
It's gonna be a busy weekend...but it's a good busy :)

No comments:
Post a Comment