Monday, April 30, 2007

Talk about a BIG Burger!!

Oaken Bucket's 1lb. King Burger

Krikies...talk about a big burger! I was workin at the hotel this weekend and at check out a guest asked me for her food that was being held in our fridge. I got it for her and said..."No doubt you want it back there's a lot of food in here" and she responded with "No just one burger" then she told me to open it up. I about fell over! I've never seen a burger this big in my life!!

Soooooo...today I surprised my Dad with one :) This thing was awesome!! I know it prob contains a few extra calories (wink-wink) but man was my small pie slice ever good...smothered in cheddar cheese and vidalia onions and the long pickle slices...mmmmmm!


Ok...at first he said "there's no way I can eat this whole thing..." Well lets just say that Dad won't need to eat again for at least a couple of days ;) He stinkin polished off the rest of the burger...less the top of the bun!

Ohhh man he's gonna be draggin later with all that cow in his belly!!



2 comments:

Brittani Renee said...

holy crappers! thats enormous! i bet those cows weren't farm raised! :D

thats funny though- its huge!

I'd rather stick with my 2oz turkey burger*

Christine said...

That is a great big burger. It would definitely feed my entire family.

(By the way, I'm so glad you and Brittani came out for Jayme's little party last night. It was a great time.)